Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why??? That is all I want to know!!!

So yesterday and today I had CRT's. Why do people make us do them? Really, we just sit there bubbling in answers and occasionally we write an essay. I think the government just likes to torture us with 6 hours of test taking. I know everyone always says that when teachers give out homework they aren't trying to be mean but THIS!!! THIS IS UNCALLED FOR!!!!!!! Really!!! Some of the teachers at my school say it is even painful to watch and it makes them want to go take a nap. When the human society has a really good reason why we should do them, then I will quit complaining.

What is the absolute value of I-17I?
a) -17
b)17
c)6
d)1

♥Harry Potter♥

1 comments:

Beth said...

The answer is b) 17

What do I win???

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com