Monday, August 10, 2009

Vacation

So, this summer I have been to many places: Oregon (which I'm too lazy to put up pics of), Girl's Camp, Utah, Camp Conery, and just chilling with friends. I haven't posted any of them (except the time I tried to post the video..... stupid video >:( ............) So today I propose a lot of pictures and minimal explanation. Ready?


Girls Camp '09



Braids waz the style (Alica braiding her hair)


My Homie G Skylar


My gangsta' friends Kelly, Angie, and Becky


My favorite gangsta picture


Maddie came to camp with Hannah and we had a lot of fun :P


Well.... what do you think this is?


Peter Priesthood


Again, are you blind? Do you really need an explanation?


♫Row, Row, Row your boat♫


Pretty Lady and Skinny White Boy married happily at Elvis's Chapel of Loooooove♥



♥♥♥Utah♥♥♥



"WELCOME TO UTAH"




My cousins Haley and Amanda


Andrew disappeared before I could take a picture of him leaving for the MTC


The "Y"


Camp Conery '09



Everybody loves tubing at Lake Almanor....


But every once in a while, you have to fall of (into the fish infested, gross, dirty lake)


Ben is just chilling at the lake


The inside of our cabin (#3) at Camp Conery. Includes 4 bunk beds and 8 lockers. Mine was the bed with the red sheets and the locker with the sign that says "I Can't"


Anybody who really knows me should be able to figure out what's wrong with this picture :(
P.S. This is my left hand


While we were playing Nertz (an awesome card game) I kept taking pictures of myself to make Sarah mad and she would try to put her hand in front of the camera (as seen above)


We did Limbo on our dance night. Let's just say, one of the red-heads did really good (and it wasn't Michael).



Me and a couple of cousins (Michael, Amanda, Alicia, Haley, Becky, Sarah, etc.) (Not Joe, Ryan, Eric or any of them losers) went on a 3.9 mile hike at Lassen National Park (which has awesome bathrooms by the way).











"Cold Boiling Lake" was at the end of our trip.



On the way back Amanda got hungry and waz eating Tapioca pudding *no sound, sorry*


The last day I just took some pictures

Michael's New Fashion


Michael holding a card game (which name I do not know how to spell) and we played a lot of it :P


The all famous ice machine (P.S. look sidewayz)

Chilln' with the Coolest People I know (My Friends)


Anna came to my house and we had a majorly awesome water balloon fight


Me, Madison, and Whitney before we went swimming :P


I went to Becky's house and we had soooo much fun (and you aren't privileged to know what we did)


A couple months after the water balloon fight, Anna and I went swimming with her mom.


Kelly and I are totally gangsta'!!!!!!!


This post took me forever to complete and my mother is gonna get mad at me for being on the computer so late at night (but hopefully she finds out after I go to Jamee's house)

Well Peace Out Home Skillet Bisket!!!!!

♥Hannah♥

5 comments:

BeachBee101 said...

Awezomenezz!!!! Looks like ya had an awesome vacation!

The Fallon Schank's said...

It was easy to make. We have a program that allows you to make those. I don't know what you can give me that's so awesome but you don't have to.

School's almost back

-Nathan-

P.S. Your name isn't Harry Potter, it's Parry Otter

HP said...

Yeah I kinda do...

Yep!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!! Before school we gotta compare schedules :P

♥♫♥Hannah♥♫♥

No, it's Hannah P*******

Sariah Hartley said...

looks like fun! good job on such a HUGE post I loved it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com