Sunday, November 22, 2009

James!!!

So most of you probably know Jamee Wohle. She has been my best friend since... well, forever! She is a military family and they use to move all the time but they finally came here. Living here for 14 years..... wow! Well, Jamee's father went to Hawaii not to long ago and so Jamee and her sister Lillie are going to follow. She should be coming back in less than a year and coming to visit but still, she won't be here. Madie and I tried to throw her a Surprise Going-Away Party for her and Lillie.... it really sucked. When the play was done, they took me home because I "needed a ride" and after their mom almost gave it away, (I was laughing on the inside) we got to my house. One of Lillie's friends could come so that was good. But both Becky and Alysa couldn't make it and then when we said surprise she did pretty much what Kaleigh did 2 years ago.

So, since Jamee and I have known each other always, you bet your biscuits (hehe funny phrases) that we have a lot of funny stories.

We were driving back from Girl's Camp (2009) and pretty much everyone was asleep in the car and I'm just kinda drowsy in the middle seat next to Jamee and she slowly opens her eyes and says
"Hannah..."
"What James?"
"You... need... liposuction on your lips..."
She might think that she was being mean (if she still remembers this, she was kinda out of it after she woke up) but I just laughed my head off and of course everyone else in the car woke up too. You had to be there. It was so funny ;)


I have a lot more stories but I don't think I want to post those on the world wide web :P

I'll miss you James!!!
Mutual Girls Camp 2009

2 comments:

mkamye said...

Aww I miss you Jamee!

I was thinking about her yesterday when Disturbia came on the radio. Reminded me of the ride home from girls camp when she was trying to get you guys to all sing the different parts.

Jessi Life said...

we will all miss u jamee keep in touch with hannah so i will know how u r doin

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com