Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines!!!

At school today it was not only valentines theme but it was Nerd Day so I wore glasses with a Band-Aid around it and a blue polo shirt. I wasn't that nerdy compared to others but I didn't dress to normal. my friend Becki dressed like she does every day and she looked almost exactly like me, blue polo shirt, blue jeans, glasses, lose ponytail except she didn't have the Band-Aid.

I hope you guys are having an awesome valentines day today(or tomorrow)!!!


Happy Valentines Day Kaleigh!!!



3 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

lol. did you take that picture?

HannahEli said...

no I found it on line. I wish i could take good pictures but... I just can't.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah! Happy Valentines Day to you too!
Sounds like a nice outfit. I wear a dumb uniform to school, so everybody looks nerdy :P

Kaleigh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com