Monday, February 2, 2009

TWILIGHT!!! Urrr

STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW!!! When ever I go on my friends blog it is always "Oh Twilight, how I love thee. Edward is so freakin' awesome!!! TWILIGHT IS THE BEST!!!" Do people try to make me barf on purpose? There are only 2 people that I know who doesn't like it. My cousin and, well it is more than two people but they all count together, a bunch of boys. What is so good in Twilight anyway. Whenever I see my mother reading, it is Twilight in Spanish. I dislike the Twilight series with a passion (because hate is a strong word but I think it was just strong enough to cover my dislike). No offense to Stephanie Meyer. I think she is good (even though I don't know her). And I know I am just adding to the number of people that have Twilight on their blog but I still like it a lot. And I do like the movie but it is not that good. Is there anyone else who feels the same way?

3 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

Thanx for telling me you had a blog! J.K. I feel the same way. I wouldn't even have that word on my bolg!!!

Sariah Hartley said...

K so I just realized that when you signed my guestbook you put your blog on it! I need to go and dye my hair a lighter shade of blond;)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Twlight thing Hannah.

Kaleigh

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com