Sunday, March 22, 2009

pics

For one mutual the young women dressed up and took pictures. Everyone is putting their story of the pictures on their blogs so I figured I might as well.

I love these black and white pictures and in Jamee's picture we (Angie, Emma, and I) called her the milk-maid. :)



Truthfully I don't remember this picture but it is one of my friends so I thought I might as well.



Emma just always looks good and Angie and I loved this outfit and the deep red lipstick.



Here is me, marrying my best friend Angie. After this photo, we got a divorce. :(



Jamee and Katelyn are gossiping about me. Who would not like me. I'm a... SUPER-STAR. :P



Don't ask me who I was marrying but this is an awesome photo.

Peace. :D

P.S. Thanks Sister Hawkins for taking the photos. I stole them off your blog. ;P
And here is one of me disco dancing! (are you happy I put it on Sister Hawkins?)


♥Harry Potter♥

2 comments:

mkamye said...

I love that last pic of you. It is the BEST! I noticed you didn't put your disco pic on here though!

Beth said...

Yep, love the wedding dress...though that is still a bit far away, it's nice to dream about the day when you'll be wearing one for real.

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com