Monday, March 23, 2009

I refuse to Believe!!!

So there are 'theories/rumors' going around that in the 7th Sisters Grimm book you find out that Puck is the leader of The Scarlet Hand. I certainly hope not but I have to admit it kinda makes sense. Just to warn you if you read the book and that is the truth I wouldn't suggest you letting me borrow your copy because I might just... totally pulverize it. Just a fair warning.

Anywayz I refuse to believe that Puck is the evil guy!!! It is all lies!!! I got so mad at my friend Becki when she first told me that but what she didn't tell me was that it was just her thought. What I understood was that he is but then a day later she was talking to someone about why I was mad at her and she said
"She's mad at me because I told her I thought Puck was the leader of the Scarlet Hand"
Of course I interrupted with a "WHAT!!! YOU THINK!?!?! I thought you said he was!"
"Well a lot of people online think that is what is gonna happen, and it makes sense."
"YOU MEAN THAT IT IS JUST A THEORY???!!!"
"
Yeah... but it makes sense."

Of course I got even madder.
But now we are okay with the occasional glare down from me.


So, to make sure you got this, PUCK IS NOT EVIL.

♥Harry Potter♥

0 comments:

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com