Monday, April 13, 2009

Yeah... Just Leave Me

Setting: Friday before Spring Break at School
"What are you doing for Spring Break?" I ask my best friends.
"I get to go to California" says Jerica
"I get to travel to my relatives on the other side of the US" says Becki
"Well, Hannah... aren't you gonna tell us what you are going to do?" asks Becki
"Well, Becki... I get to stay home"
"Ohh"
"Well I'll bring you back a souvenir from CA" and they sheepishly walk away

ok maybe that isn't exactly what happened but close enough. Bottom line: I get to stay home for Spring Break and I can't even go to a friends house because they are all across the country.

Oh wait... I do get to do something. I get to memorize all the States and Capitals. *Yay* This is going to be soooo exciting *the red-head says sarcastically*

So as you guys go have fun (In California, Montana, and even Italy!) and don't think about me. You know, at least it is safe in my house. I don't have the chance of crash in a plane or drowning when I'm swimming with fishes.


♥Harry Potter♥

2 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

you sound depressed lol.

Kaleigh said...

hehehe....ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com