Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bumble Bee Cake

For mutual I was making a cake for a girls birthday because she had just turned 12 and was coming into Beehives so I was making a Bumble Bee cake. So, I thought, how do I make it?
You take some yellow and black cake mixes and bake them into various shapes until it comes out like this. (look below)



In the first picture it kinda looks like a turtle (maybe I'll do a turtle cake next time) so I rearranged it.


Now for the toppings:

I used the Christmas gift I got from Becky (it was chocolate covered flavored candy canes) and put it as antennas. I colored the white frosting yellow and used the fudge frosting.


THE RESULTS:



A beautiful master piece *well a dissembled masterpiece*

I also do party cakes to:
Call Hannah P.
555-5555
Birthday and Party cakes

♥Harry Potter♥

2 comments:

mkamye said...

LOVED the bee cake! It turned out SO cute! But I just realized I didn't get a chance to actually taste it.

HannahEli said...

You didn't eat my cake!!! Well my brothers already ate it all so no more cake. *sorry*

MagMyPic


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com